This is our last weekend of work before my dad heads back to the cold... I mean, back home. We've spent the last few days fairing, sanding, and scrubbing down the deck, and tomorrow we're hoping to tape and begin the Kiwigrip operation.

So far things have been going well though! The new nav station is really coming together:

[Linked Image]

All switches are wired now to the fuse panel now, with only a few loads remaining to be hooked up (autopilot and radar I believe). The electrical cabinet is looking quite full:

[Linked Image]

I've made a second electrical cabinet in the cupboard behind the head, which holds both the controller for the head itself as well as connections for the navigation lighting, both running lights at the bow and all lights on the mast.

On deck work continues as well. Here's the new Scanstrut radar pole partially installed:

[Linked Image]

Also, I finally installed the bowsprit today:

[Linked Image]

It looks awesome. I can't wait to rig up the bobstay and actually fly my asym from it.