[b][/b]I have been meaning to post a list of all J-30 sails and parts I've got. I lost the mast on Cool Change in Oct. and decided to total her after getting an insurance settlement in December. I have everything for a J30 except the mast and rigging. Check and replace your standing rigging if you want to keep your boat. It appears that there is no manufacturer for a new class mast and the cost is twice the value of the boat.

ALL my Sunday racing sails have been sold.

I have a 2003 and 2011 spinnakers as well as a really nice Wednesday night sail that was from White boat 090 a North American winner.
I have 2 other Dacron mains, approximately 2003 and 2011 and the grey main from White Boat used by Dave McConaughy and sitting in my eaves since he sold the boat.
I also have a class rudder replaced in 2019 built by Rudder Craft and a set of primaries that were re-knurled and have great grip.
I have many nexus instruments and displays if you're looking for specific pieces.

I can be reached here or by email at rburshell@gmail.com or 757-869-4070. Please text first as I don't answer calls from unknown numbers. Everything is located in Hampton VA.

Rusty Burshell
Cool Change

Last edited by j30sailor; 03/26/21 08:12 AM. Reason: Mark as Sold