NO LONGER FOR SALE

The time has come where the mind is still at sea while the body needs land legs. Aging out of sailing and selling due to medical reasons. My beloved J30 with all it's associated equipment.

This is the cleanest, most well maintained sailboat you will come across for a boat built in the 80's,90's or early 2000's for that matter. Windchill has received constant compliments the beauty and superior condition. It's been our summer weekly cruiser getaway for 30+ years. Sailing the Connecticut River and Atlantic waters in Mass, CT and RI.

Located in Connecticut and currently on land awaiting its annual spring commissioning. It's ready to view and be purchased. Lets get together so you can see Windchill now before she goes on mooring.

The inventory list is attached. Asking price is $19,900. for everything included in the list. Feel free to ask questions as many questions needed to understand the items, condition and pricing.

I have an instagram account set up for pictures and viewing. Please follow Windchillj30 or use the link below. I will be adding more pictures there occasionally until sold.

Contact Information:

Email me your interest
Windchill399@gmail.com
instagram: use @windchillj30 User or
Instagram Windchillj30

Attached Files
WINDCHILL (3).pdf [70.68 KBytes] - (226 downloads)
Inventory (updated 4/3/23)
Last edited by Windchill; 04/30/23 02:48 PM. Reason: Inventory updated with sails included