Absolutely true as to matched sails(and I meant no disrespect for the Katrina stain-it served as a constant reminder of the hell you guys have been through down there)-but that jib just looked so totally different from the 3DL sails at the regatta, and on the first day, you could almost see the deep rounded luff curve push you guys through the chop. Did it strike you guys that you launched out on port tack (into the chop) every time?

Obviously rig set up, steering, weight position, traveler position, and angle to the waves played a big role-but that jib just looked awesome, while your main didn't look all that different from mine (I know for a fact that Naptown adjusted their shapes closer to Benz's after the last NA's). The photos are very interesting to look at as far as Friday is concerned...

Hat's off to you guys on Zephyr-nice and fun to hang with off the water, incredible competitors on. And thanks for not hitting me this time around (but did you have to give me so much damn space?).

Steve Buzbee
Blue Meanie J/30 #485