Well, I went drilling for gold this weekend. Got a extra long 1/2" drilll bit and went at it just starboard and below the ice box drain hose. Went in about 5 or 6 inches aiming for the centerline and got 95% dry sawdust. The other 5% was just moist enough to pack into one sipe of the bit, but fell out easilly when touched. That's about as far as I dare go. Plugged the hole with a rubber cork so as not to start a problem that didn't exist. I may try to drill one more much smaller hole below the pump hose just to see if anything comes out there. If dry, I'll seal it up and focus my attention elsewhere.
Mark R.


Mark Rotsky
Nemesis 435