Sold: Tufted Topper - Custom Quilted V-Berth Mattress Cover
[Linked Image]
Vendor's website photo shown

Rhapsody is being sold and the new owner doesn't cruise, so I'm offering the custom made Tufted Topper quilted mattress pad with a set of custom fitted sheets that cover the v-berth cushions. We like this so much that we had a set made for our J/109. This is very comfortable and much more cost effective than getting new v-berth cushions. The Tufted Topper is 2" thick so provides a comfortable quilted surface above the cushion without sacrificing headroom. If you have that mildew "boat smell" when you put your head on your v-berth cushions, this does an effective job of blocking that too.

We purchased this in 2011 and used it about 18 days total when we did cruising on the boat. When not used the Tufted Topper and custom fitted sheets were stored in a zippered plastic bag in our house, so they smell fresh and didn't pick up the moisture and mildew from the marine environment.

The Tufted Topper and custom fitted sheets cost $360 when new. I am offering these for $150 plus you pay shipping from Portsmouth, RI.

Email: bill@j30.us
or PM me if you are interested.

Sold to Steve Higginbottom

Last edited by Rhapsody #348; 10/24/14 05:58 PM. Reason: Sold