I parted with my J-30 years ago when I left Newport for New Jersey. All this time I held onto two sails that I felt should be sold separately.

#2 Genoa - Dacron - Sold
#3 Genoa - Kevlar Sold

These sails were bought new in 2001 ( the last year I sailed the boat) and were used approximately twice each. They are truly in "like new" condition. Since I put away the boat in 2001 they have been stored, folded and bagged, in cool dry basements.

The sails were purchased through and finished at the North Sails loft in Portsmouth, RI. They were cut to J-30 class specs. The only damage I can find is a slightly torn batten pocket on the #3 (top batten, near luff). Here's the only catch, they are rigged with hanks. If you have a track on your fore stay, you'll have to get your local loft to put on a luff tape - perfect job for the off-season.

I'm asking $400 for each sail. I've posted an ad on eBay, 291580380400 - #3 jib sold, #291580374354 -#2 Genoa along with a number of photos. Feel free to purchase them there. If they don't sell, I'll consider lesser offers. They are located in New Jersey, very close to NYC and the George Washington Bridge. You can reach me through ebay or at 201 556 8554 or jhsammis@gmail.com.

Last edited by Jeff Sammis; 12/02/15 09:54 PM.