Blitz is a well maintained and upgraded turnkey J/30 that is ready to race and cruise for the 2021 season. Maintenance projects have been well documented and as can be seen from the list below, have covered most every portion of the boat, allowing it to be sailed for years to come with far fewer details to be concerned with than would be typical of a boat from this era. Highlights include:
● 2009 Triad trailer with bow stop, electric brakes and ladder
● Replaced Hall Mast and Boom (2006/1999)
● Hall carbon fiber spinnaker pole with sock
● TuffLuff Headstay, shrouds and backstay (2006)
● Harken roller furler complete with stay (2008)
● Harken windward sheeting traveler system (2015)
● Race Main - North Radial Dacron Class Legal (2019)
● Race Kite - North Class Spinnaker (2019)
● #1 - North 3Di Class Legal Genoa (2018)
● #2 - North Dacron Class Legal (2019)
● #3 - North 3DL Class Legal with battens (2016)
● Additional cruising sails
● Yanmar 2GM Diesel - running well and well maintained.
● PSS Dripless shaft seal and 1" propeller shaft (2012)
● 2012 Martec folding prop sent back to Martec in 2018 for maintenance.
● Dripless shaft seal bellows and Cutlass bearing (2018)
● Recent lift pump, thermostat, exhaust elbow, exhaust hose, fuel fill, fully supply and return lines.
Deck & Hull
● Cabin house windows replaced w/ Lewmar opening portlights with screens.
● Head 2017 with pumpout, waste and drain hoses replaced in 2013
● Bottom faired and painted with VC Offshore by Waterline Systems. Repainted and wet sanded regularly since.
● Transom exhaust port and chainplate ports epoxy isolated early on.
● Deck re-cored, re-AwlGripped & hardware epoxy isolated.
● Cushions - Full Set in good shape - Ultra Suede in main cabin.
● Forward hatch - replaced w/ Lewmar Ocean.
● Teak toe rails.
● Stainless cabin top grab rails
● Curved tiller with rise.
● Barient 10 & Barient 21 winches on cabin top.
● Lewmar 40ST EVO self tailing primary winches (2013)
● Nexus NX2 instrument package with NX2 Multi, NX2 Wind, FDX server with connection for a PC and HPC compass.
● Garmin-Nexus GND10 NMEA-2000 black box bridge for B&G Triton mast mounted instrument display.
● Standard Horizon GX1300 VHF with DSC
● Garmin GPSMap 210 GPS Chartplotter.
● Raymarine TP2000+ Tiller pilot autohelm.
● Origio Alcohol stove, Sink and Icebox.
● 2 Batteries - newest 2020
● Shore Power
Though I'm moving on to a bigger boat, Blitz has been a great boat boat for me, and am sure she will be for her next owner as well!
Last edited by Chris623; 06/14/21 05:37 PM.