J/30 Class Association

J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC

Posted By: Waterline

J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 06/03/13 04:08 PM

Hello J/30 owners,

This is Mike Trindade, Waterline Systems LLC parts manager, the official J/Boats authorized parts and service supplier for the J/30. The announcement made on 28 November 2012 described the transfer of files from the former TPI, and its successor Pearson Composites to Waterline Systems LLC.

We have been asked by the J/30 Class to setup a method to respond to owners needs for parts and services. To this end, Waterline System LLC has setup a dedicated J/30 parts page and established this post on the J/30 Class forum. It is our intention to augment the parts listing as we go through the various drawings and files we have acquired.

Please feel free to post your questions regarding parts and services for your J/30 here. I will receive notification of those questions automatically via email and will post answers as quickly as I can.
Posted By: Rhapsody #348

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 06/03/13 04:15 PM

Mike,

Welcome to the J/30 forum. This is a great service for J/30 owners having direct access to Waterline for support.

For J/30 owners information, thanks to John McArthur, owner of Smiles hull #115 we have a set of the plastic liners that fit in the main cabin settees and the v-berth. These have been dropped off at Waterline so they can measure them and identify a source for replacements. Once a source has been identified, we will take a poll to determine how many owners would like to order replacements.
Posted By: dennejo

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 06/03/13 09:40 PM

Mike,

Any chance Waterline will add the toe rails (with a plastic composite option)? Presto # 436 had custom ones made and put on, but I am having a hard time finding anything close.

Thanks so much for setting up the parts site! It is huge.

John

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 01/02/14 06:37 PM

I just received an email on 2 Jan 2014 from Sarah Angell at Waterline Systems / US Watercraft. They have two bow pulpits in stock @ $895 each for anyone who may need one. This is on the J/30 Parts Page.

The facility is now consolidated at the Warren, RI location.

Waterline Systems
373 Market Street
Warren, RI 02885

Tel: 401-247-3000

J/30 Parts Page
Posted By: dlabrosse

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 08/03/15 05:56 AM

This parts page is now 404 and there is not J30 listing from the "boats" tab of the top site nav. Any idea if it will be set-up again?

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 08/03/15 12:10 PM

Dominique,

Waterline changed their website. This is the URL for the J/30 parts page.
Posted By: David Erwin

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 08/07/15 02:02 AM

I need a new stern pulpit.
Posted By: dlabrosse

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 08/09/15 05:17 PM

Thanks Bill.
Posted By: Kellen

Re: J/30 Parts & Service Support from Waterline Systems LLC - 06/12/20 05:47 PM

FYI, the link changed again: https://www.waterlinesystems.com/new-products?category=J%2F30
© 2024 J/30 Class Association