J/30 Class Association

B&G Auto Rudder Drive Unit. New Never Used Never Installed

Posted By: CaptMikeSalvage

B&G Auto Rudder Drive Unit. New Never Used Never Installed - 01/18/23 10:25 PM

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/bpo/d/port-charlotte-new-never-installed-bg/7580005759.html

Auto Rudder Drive Unit, New, Never Used, Never Installed for Tiller Steer

We have this new never used , never installed B&G Auto Rudder Drive Unit. There is no computer or nav unit with it but the entire cabling, mounting and drive unit hardware complete kit. Was going on a J30 but will fit any tiller steer within its specs.

Captain Mikes Yacht Service. Boat & Yacht Repair. Marine Towing, Salvage & Salvage Parts. Port Charlotte Florida

Offers Considered
Posted By: Bruce Nash

Re: B&G Auto Rudder Drive Unit. New Never Used Never Installed - 01/30/23 11:45 AM

Mike,
I tried to figure out how to contact you at Captain Mikes, but couldn't find an email. If you are viewing this thread, I wonder if you have the many boaty bits fomr the boat in question. I have hull 30, which has some very old parts that need replacement. I have new genoa, main, halyards, and most lines new on the way. I'm hoping to find all the rigging that the lines run through - vang bits, main sheet bits, backstay bits (the "pulleys" and cleats, mainly) so the lines don't get torn to shreds by the degraded and fading stuff on the boat. Although lovely to have antique rigging, it isn't good for the expensive lines... or for our sailing - things get stuck or fail to hold.
Bruce
6314799592 if you have any cleats, vang setup, traveler, spin rigging, etc... most seems original and often worn or working poorly on the 1979 boat.
Posted By: CaptMikeSalvage

Re: B&G Auto Rudder Drive Unit. New Never Used Never Installed - 03/15/23 11:26 PM

Please all me at 941 999 1022
© 2024 J/30 Class Association